At DakotaPost, we care about our customers. DakotaPost mail forwarding is looking for applicants that will help us enhance the customer's experience.
Vehicle Registration Consultant II
General Summary: Provides the highest level of customer service and support to assist the customer with the South Dakota vehicle registration process. Assist in sorting, stamping, and scanning virtual mail when needed.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be professional, friendly, and polite while conversing with customers and coworkers either over the phone or in person
- Document the customer’s information for tracking and billing purposes
- Handle customer complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Advise customers how register their vehicles in South Dakota by doing phone appointments and face to face appointments with walk in customers. Advise them how to fill out the proper forms that the Treasurer’s office will need
- Going to the Treasurer’s office daily to drop off and pick up files for vehicle registration, license plates, and/or tags for the vehicles.
- Maintain log of files taken to and picked up from the Courthouse
- Communicate any problems that arise throughout the registration process.
- Copy registrations and charges for vehicle registrations, tags, and plates
- Maintain customer files
- Mail plates, tags, and necessary paperwork to customers as needed
- Contact lien holders through email or fax to retain titles for customer’s vehicles
- Maintain a log of title requests and contacts
- Assist in sorting, stamping and scanning of virtual mail
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Manager
Skills and Specifications:
- Great communication skills and ability to work with others
- knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Phone etiquette skills
- Can demonstrate active listening and patience
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- High level of attention to detail
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Preferred experience with vehicle registration and titling
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
Apply online or send this application to email@example.com. Walk in applicants are welcome at 3916 North Potsdam Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57104.